Wednesday 4 January 2012

Into the future!

File:OperaSydney-Fuegos2006-342289398.jpg 

Happy New Year!  And our first real action of the year was ... to post the darn invites to the wedding!  Yes, I know the thing isn't till June but getting replies back, giving folks time to arrange annual leave etc meant that the Boss ruled that we do it now! Still, addressing cards whilst parked in front of a roasty hot coal fire isn't really a hardship!  And it's done!

'Twas a quiet New Year - my having a tummy bug that meant I had a cup a soup as my entire daily food ration made this unavoidable, but a day snoozing whilst drining ginger beer with the occassional dose of immodium sort me fairly quickly and I enjoyed a 2 day lurk in the borders to recover.  So now it's back to normal. Let's see what the year brings!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    bell and ross replica watches

    ReplyDelete