Thursday 5 March 2009

Admin etc

Well, that's the parish roll edited! The dead removed etc. Still, at least a live one appeared at the 10am service which was nice. Ex pisky convert to RC church looking to return to his spiritual mother!! Nice to know the traffic isn't all one way!

Tonight is the 1st Lent Group - dealing with "temptations"!! Could be fun! Especially given that at the ministry team meeting the other day, I used the phrase "LGBT" and then had to explain to my Presby colleagues that I wasn't talking about a sandwich!!

And tomorrow? The World Day of Prayer at the Sally Ann where the worship and food are derived from Papua New Guinea. Which slightly worries me, as it's not so long ago that they gave up cannibalism! Perhaps I'll avoid the Shepherd's Pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment