Thursday 9 October 2008

Thursday, bloody Thursday.

Ever had one of those days which is just plain annoying from the start? I got off to a grumpy one today with an e-mail from a colleague suggesting we scrap and re-do an ecumenically agreed liturgy because he didn't like it. A very sharp reply zipped off from moi. Then, the blinking dog caught a rabbit. The dim bunny didn't move as he approached and paid the price. There seems to be some myxomatosis type bug going around, so maybe the late Bugs was diseased and it was a merciful release. Still, it left me feeling yukky.
Add to that wet feet and a key to the outside door of the office which jammed - I don't feel too chuffed with today.

5 comments:

  1. You're needing a wee session with my hypnotherapist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, an early night to combat the wee cold I brought back from Germany did the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But she's nice lookin'.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenny, that wouldn't really bother me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are having one of those days? Honey, I'm having one of those fortnights.

    ReplyDelete