Saturday 23 October 2010

The Birthday Report.

As I am trying to use up my annual leave, I took a week off to include my birthday. So, in the Octave of the Natal Festival I watched the Blue Brazil twice (lost to the evil Lino sniffers of Kirkcaldy, drew with the bottom of the table troglodytes from Greenock, despite having our goalie sent off after 7 minutes). I ate out 3 times (Italian with Rachel, Chinese with the community and Spanish with Mater), saw one show (Spamalot), 3 art galleries (Mod Art, the Dean and the National), 1 museum (St Mungo's) and slept and ate prodigiously!  The world has not ended, the sore mouth is gone and I'm back to work on Monday.  and I'm 43 sober and alive! That'll do nicely.

1 comment:

  1. I could hardly with any honestly add the immortal educational words to this report, "Could do better" - it sounds like a ball being well and truly had by all! So glad. Dx

    ReplyDelete