Saturday 24 May 2008

This is one day I thought I'd be grumpy.

This is one day when I thought I'd be a bit grumpy. The diocese had organised a day on Stewardship and called us to attend.With a 9.30 start I had to cancel the 9.30 mass. I also had to opt out of the Cursillo Provincial Ultreya in Inverness. To go and listen to talks on fundraising. Grump potential there.

Actually it was good. The presentations were well focused (a rarity in Church gatherings), it finished at 1pm and it actually had something to do with the real world. Bet General Synod isn't like that! The upside is the weather is good and I might get the hound and I out for a romp in the country! Hello Plean!

3 comments:

  1. We missed you and your flock at the Provincial. It was a good do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to be missed! Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party was a blast - you'd have enjoyed it! But yes, yes, we did miss you...
    :-(

    ReplyDelete